Baron,

https://apereo.github.io/cas/6.6.x/services/Service-Access-Strategy-Http.html

Ray

On Wed, 2022-11-23 at 15:57 -1000, Baron Fujimoto wrote:
Notice: This message was sent from outside the University of Victoria email
system. Please be cautious with links and sensitive information.

I'm afraid my search-fu is failing me with the way the docs are organized now.
I'm looking for a way to for a CAS service registration to only allow certain
IP addresses (hopefully defined using some reasonable regex or network
notation, e.g. CIDR, etc)

Can anyone point me to the right reference(s)?

--
Baron Fujimoto <ba...@hawaii.edu<mailto:ba...@hawaii.edu>> ::: UH Information
Technology Services