Hi Michael,
Here is my actual requirement.

My company has 3 different Java applications which are in live and have
their own authentication systems.
I got a requirement to do SSO for these 3 apps.
Kindly advise me whether I can use CAS Binaries for this requirement.
Out of these 3 apps, 2 apps are not using spring framework where as 1 app
is using spring framework.
Will it be a constraint?
I did demo on the example given at jasig website.
I understood that it uses CAS server will do the centralised
authentication, but my applications have their own auth system.
So I don't need the auth part from CAS server rather I need only SSO part.
Is it possible to achieve my requirement?
Appreciate if you can share any documents explaining these basics.

Regards,
Prasad