Hi Everyone,

I use CAS for SSO with my Java app and Drupal. It is working fine.

I need to implement "Remember me" functionality with my CAS setup.I have no idea on how to do.

Can any one help me...

Thanks
Chitra

Iopex

Chitra Thambirajan | Software Engineer
Mob :+91-9003078393
Mail
: chitra.thambira...@iopex.com | Web: www.iopex.com
OPEX technologies
Excellence in OPEX optimization

Disclaimer :

This e-mail message, including any attachment, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

--
You are currently subscribed to cas-user@lists.jasig.org as: arch...@mail-archive.com