Can someone explain to me how #2 is not a CAS *server* issue?
There weren't any examples given.
For #1, I can see how if you are running CAS open to all services you could
trick someone into using the wrong service.
However, for #2, I have a hard time seeing how the server would allow you to
request a ticket for A and then use it for B.
Is the idea that the client is *really* requesting a ticket for B in the first
place?

Thanks,
Carl Waldbieser