From: Jeff Chapin [mailto:jeff.cha...@uni.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 8:43 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: Re: [cas-user] Compiling and running CAS 3.5.2

Sure can. Here is the whole thing, attached.

Jeff

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 10:17 AM, Misagh Moayyed <mmoay...@unicon.net
<mailto:mmoay...@unicon.net> > wrote:

Jeff, could you post your entire log output? It gets cut off right when it’s
about to get interesting:

Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is
java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Implementing class….??