Or simply look at your jar file (manual process) and see the duplicates
included. mvn dependency:tree is the way to go.

And then in your cas-server pom add something like this

<build>

        <plugins>

            <plugin>

                             <configuration>

                                 <warName>cas</warName>

                                 <packagingExcludes><include the name and
version you want to exclude>.jar,

                                 Include all the jars that you want to
exclude.

                               </packagingExcludes>

                             </configuration>

                        </plugin>

I had gone through something similar while integrating with 3.5.2

Regards

Ajay