Hi, I think my problem is similar.

I have in my deployerConfigContext.xml

"    <util:map id="attrRepoBackingMap">
        <entry key="uid" value="uid" />
        <entry key="eduPersonAffiliation" value="eduPersonAffiliation" />
        <entry key="groupMembership" value="groupMembership" />
    </util:map> »

but when i have use in my php application : phpCAS::getAttributes();
my result is uid, eduPersonAffiliation, groupMembership but not the content of
my variable.

Anyone knows how to resolved this problem?

I have tried to copy

/tomcat/webapps/cas/WEB-INF/view/jsp/protocol/3.0/casServiceValidationSuccess.jsp
to /tomcat/webapps/cas/WEB-INF/view/jsp/protocol/2.0/
but nothing changes.

Thanks a lot.

Daniel CHARLOT
D.S.I. Université de Nice Sophia-Antipolis
Administrateur Systèmes et Réseaux
28, avenue de Valrose - BP 2135 - 06103 NICE
Tél : 04-92-07-67-07