Hello Community,

I don't know too much about CAS yet, but I've been doing a lot of research.  We
are currently writing an app in Microsoft Access and we would like our
authentication process to connect with the CAS system we already use.

We are brainstorming two ways to do this:  (1)Have our app open up a browser
directed to a pre-existing login page and have the user authenticate using that
and the app would grab credentials/permissions from either the cookie or ticket
created. or, (2)Re-create the login and authentication process by somehow
integrating CAS directly into the M.Access app.

What would be the most efficient way to do this?  And how would we go about
doing it?

Best wishes!