If your CAS Server has the REST API module loaded, you could collect the
username and password within an MS Access form and use REST to
authenticate the user and retrieve a TGT.

Otherwise, you can host the IE/Browser control in a form and I believe
that would give you access to the cookie store programmatically. You
could display the login page, and pull the TGT once the authentication
is successfully.

--
*John Gasper*
IAM Consultant