From: "Jay" <india....@gmail.com>
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Sent: Tuesday, September 9, 2014 4:34:28 PM
Subject: Re: [cas-user] SSO approach without Cookies

Would there be any problem if some one deletes these cookies or hack it ?
Any precautions to be taken ?

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 12:00 PM, Robert Oschwald < robertoschw...@gmail.com >
wrote:

Authentication itself works without, but that is of no help for you, as
JASIG-CAS needs Cookies for SSO.

Maybe another approach would fit your needs, like Claims-Based SSO.
E.g. Windows Identity Foundation. It has it’s drawbacks and conceptual
limitations. See
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff359102.aspx

Rob