Thank you Linda!

on the webserver, the web page is not even go to CAS log in page, it turns
the 500 - Internal server error without doing anything. And there's no way
I can debug to find out what's the problem because it does go to the CAS
log in page when I run it on my local machine.

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 1:11 PM, Linda Toth <ltt...@alaska.edu> wrote:

> We normally receive that error when the user is authenticated, but not
> authorized to use the target application.  In the case of Banner, e.g.,
> that application seeks an attribute called the UDC Identifier which is used
> to establish role permissions for the various Banner applications.  Once
> authenticated, our LDAP returns that attribute.  A similar failure would
> occur any attribute the target application is seeking has not been gathered
> from the authentication source.
>
> Linda
>
> Linda Toth
> University of Alaska - Office of Information Technology (OIT) - Identity
> and Access Management
> 910 Yukon Drive, Suite 103
> Fairbanks, Alaska 99775
> Tel: 907-450-8320
> Fax: 907-450-8381
> linda.t...@alaska.edu | www.alaska.edu/oit/
>

> On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 7:13 AM, Michelle Zhang <michelle.zh...@fandm.edu>
> wrote:
>
>> I'm using ASP.Net and just started to use CAS.
>>
>> On my local machine, after authenticated by the CAS log in page, I'm not
>> re-directed back to my default url but get this 500 - Internal server error
>> message.
>>
>> On the webserver, if I type the website url on browser, I'm not
>> re-directed to the CAS log in page but just get 500 - Internal server error
>> directly.
>>
>> Anyone knows why's that?
>>

>> Michelle <michelle.zh...@fandm.edu>
>>
>> --
>> You are currently subscribed to cas-user@lists.jasig.org as:
>> ltt...@alaska.edu

> michelle.zh...@fandm.edu

Michelle Zhang
Floyd Institute Center for Opinion Research
Franklin & Marshall College
P.O. Box 3003
Lancaster PA 17604-3003
Phone: (717) 358-4764