Hi Michelle,

When I get these kind of errors with IIS, the first thing I check is
that the web.config file is valid xml. I usually rename the file to end
in .xml and open it in IE to make sure it parses correctly. If that
checks out make sure the new elements were added to the appropriate
areas. I'd guess something wrong in the web.config is probably the problem.

Next, I usually enable Failed Request Tracing. You'll need to work with
your sys admin to configure and enable it, but this usually uncovers
everything. An xml file will be created that will merge to the xsl file
in the output directory. Open the xml in IE and that will make it a lot
easier to review.

Give those a try and see what you find.

Good luck!

John