Hi all.  We're rapidly closing in on a testable version of our system.
I'm writing some scripts to set up some variables using the ioreg
interface, and I've come across a very strange problem.  Trying to set
large values through the shell seems to fail.  For instance, setting the
ip address in a register fails if we use an address of 192.168.3.5.  It
works if we use a 10.0.0.5 address, that is, it seems to fail if our
number overflows a signed 32 bit value.  Even if the register is declared
unsigned in the register definition in the fpga.

Oddly, you can still set this using hex in the tinysh interface, although
the readback in the regr command shows it as being negative...

It just seems to fail altogether using the ioreg mapped interface.

Any idea how to make this work?

John