From: Henry Chen [mailto:hche...@ssl.berkeley.edu]
Sent: Thursday, 27 November 2008 11:57 AM
To: Cheng, Wan (ATNF, Marsfield)
Cc: casper@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [casper] The ADC module in ROACH

Hi Wanxiang,

No such master UCF file exists for any of the boards. All the pinout
information is embedded in the BEE2_hw_routes.mat table of the toolflow.
The information in this table is read by toolflow functions to extract
the pinout information at compile-time based on which yellow blocks you
have in your design. The necessary UCF entries are then added to the
system.ucf file in XPS_*_base/data during project generation.

At this time, the pinout entries for ROACH are incomplete.

Thanks,
Henry