> I suggest you try the 10.1. I no longer use the 7.1 libraries and
> they're not under active development like the 10.1 libraries. There
> have been numerous fixes to the 10.1 FFT to fix these and other
> problems. There are still timing problems with 10.1, but the FFT is
> working AFAIK.

Yeah, well, we will release our machine to the public on Thursday, and the
team would kill me if I suggested we moved to a different tool set right
now.  It takes a few weeks to run all the tests we have to run to verify
that things work right for production use...

We do have a 10.1 toolset installed, but it doesn't quite work yet.  We
have a couple of ROACH boards in the mail to us, so I guess we'll be
migrating to 10.1 soon enough!

John