From: G Jones [mailto:glenn.calt...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 1 September 2009 9:28 AM
To: Cheng, Wan (ATNF, Marsfield)
Cc: d...@ssl.berkeley.edu; Beresford, Ron (ATNF, Marsfield);
casper@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [casper] ROACH progress.

I found this to be the case as well. I believe that the technique should work,
but there is some bug in the implementation currently.
Glenn

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 4:24 PM, <wan.ch...@csiro.au> wrote:
Hi Dan:

The problem is fixed by using all the coefficients. And I also check the size
of coefficient of different size FFT. I found FFT size(bits number) is always
equal or smaller than the coefficient size.

So I guess the coefficients are not picked up correctly in Casper design?

Any idea?

Wan