Tom, I think you mean the kernel is "jiffy":
http://casper.berkeley.edu/svn/trunk/roach/sw/binaries/linux/uImage-jiffy-20091110

The recommended Uboot version is still http://casper.berkeley.edu/svn/trunk/roach/sw/binaries/uboot/uboot-clkfix-20091113.bin Although there is a later version in SVN (http://casper.berkeley.edu/svn/trunk/roach/sw/binaries/uboot/20091125-r2482-uboot-twt2.bin ) you might find it causes Linux to fail after unpacking the kernel. I do not recommend you use this one.

To answer John's question, with the exception of an updated kernel, these are still the recommended versions.

Jason