Hi,

Thought I would pass on my findings in case anyone else has the same
problems.

It seems that input buses larger than 32 bits are only an issue in Verilog
black boxes. VHDL boxes describing the same systems don't seem to have any
problems.

Creating a VHDL wrapper for my Verilog code and black boxing that also
seemed to solve the problem.

All mighty suspicious, but semi-solved, at least.

Cheers,

Jack