hi andrea,

you might be interested in other roach based seti systems:

laura spitler  ported the 128 million channel bee2 seti spectrometer
to roach,  and terry filiba developed a roach/GPU seti spectrometer,
where roach digitizes data, breaks it up into sub-bands using a polyphase
filter bank, and sends each sub-band to a cpu/gpu for high resolution spectroscopy.

best wishes,

dan