hi tom,

appended below is a list of11 alternate models of CX4 10Gbe NIC boards.
(other than chelsio and myricom).

this is a very old list,  from august 2008,
and there other several newer cards from many
other companies, but i don't have an up to date list.
(sorry).   i also don't know which cards can supply
power to fiber optic cables, so you will need to do a
bit of research.

best wishes,

dan

intel EXPX9502CX4