Hi Nimish,

Is there a chance that your toolflow is not set up with the "new" pin
mapping, mentioned in the bottom of the GPIO page. If you're on the old
mapping then I guess the SMAs will map to GPIOs 4 and 5. Might be worth
checking to see if your pulse which should be on 7 is coming out on 4.
I for one have had problems with this before, even though my toolflow was
supposedly up to date. (Things got particularly confusing when I started
using two different compile machines each with a different map. Good fun
had by all)

Cheers,

Jack