Thanks Kim.

On Tue, 28 Feb 2012, Kim Guzzino wrote:

Matt,
  ASIAA and I have the 8bit 5Gsps E2v board made by ASIAA running at
4Gsps into a ZDOK on a ROACH1. Our ROACH1 has the SX95 chip and uses the
ddr iserdes inputs. the chip is spec'd to run the io's up at 1Gsps and
seems to work fine at that speed.
  We are characterizing it now and will be running it at 5Gsps into a
Roach2. So I don't think you should have problems running the KatADC at
those speeds.

Kim Guzzino