I would like to test a set-up that I've just configured. I've got a KatADC in Z-Doc 0 of a ROACH-1. The signal is going into IF 0. Pretty much anything will do, though. It's easy to swap Z-Docs and IF inputs, so that's not a constraint.

Even the first stage of a FX correlator would be fine. The ROACH is connected to a computer with a 10 GBe card and there are two GPU enabled computers, also with 10 GBe ports, on the same subnet.

The KatADC version of Workshop 2010 Tutorial 3 is nice because it has a graphical output that shows everything is working, i.e., I don't have to do anymore work :-) .

Thanks and regards,

Tom

--
I or me? http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/page/145