Hi Kath

I made a pretty dodgy hack to get 13.4 working with matlab2011b:
https://github.com/telegraphic/mlib_devel/blob/eba605eb642602bb9cb5f3e0638f8962e6999a32/xps_library/bee_xps.m

Looking at it now, I completely commented out the switch statement (line 53-74), and added:
xsg = xlVersion;
set(handles.xsg_version,'String','13.4');

Of course, Wes's suggestion to edit the script properly would be best ;)

Cheers
Danny