Now the real fun starts. I think you'll find most of the errors now are
just misnaming issues.

It seems the .mpd file for the adc6x1000_sysclk_interface core can't be
found.
It should be in
......./XPS_ROACH_base/pcores/adc6x1000_sysclk_interface_<whatever version
numbering scheme>/data/

I'd suggest checking that you've definitely changed the name of this file
(and the others in data/) to match up with your new core, and changed the
name inside the .mpd file itself.