Correction: this is indeed a problem, but my description is not quite
correct. It seems the "poll interval" is 10 ms and the burst logic
looks to see if there's more than one packet in a poll inteval. The
BEE2 on the network is sending ARP packets every ~4ms so a burst is
perpetually detected. So I need to increase the number of packets per
poling itnerval to count as a burst.
I'm just going to disable the burst checking for now.

Glenn

>>> Glenn