Hi Tom,

Not sure if you have resolved this, but there is no jumper setting to
override the attenuation on the KatADC.  There are jumpers (J2, 3) that
force the input switches (U30, 31) on for test purposes.

-F

--
Francois Kapp

Sub-system Manager
Digital Back End
meerKAT

Team founder: Team SKA Africa
http://www.facebook.com/Team.SKA.Africa
http://teamskaafrica.wordpress.com/
http://www.givengain.com/activist/87536/projects/3987/

SKA South Africa
Third Floor
The Park
Park Road (off Alexandra Road)
Pinelands
7405
Western Cape
South Africa

Latitude: -33.94329 (South); Longitude: 18.48945 (East).

(p) +27 (0)21 506 7300
(p) +27 (0)21 506 7360 (direct)
(f) +27 (0)21 506 7375
(m) +27 (0)82 787 8407