Hi Ryan

Can you say a few words about how the in-place corner turner works? I'd be fascinated to hear.

Thanks

Gerry

On 3/1/2013 11:28 AM, David MacMahon wrote:
Thanks, Ryan,

The problem was actually in the integration buffers.  We were using QDR vector
accumulators and the vector was too long for the smaller chips.  Anyway, the
design has since been retired so it's a moot point for us now, but the in-place
QDR corner turn sounds interesting!

Dave