Hi,
Is anyone using the adc_mkid_4x and dac_mkid_4x interfaces to the
MUSIC ADC/DAC board? When I use these blocks I get sporadic bit
glitches on both the ADC and DAC most of the time, even though timing
comes out fine. Reprogramming the ROACH many times and trying many
ADC/DAC clock rates sometimes reduces or eliminates the glitches, but
not particularly reliably. This smells like some sort of constraint is
not getting set properly in the UCF. There was some discussion of a
problem like this for the adc2x14_400 block, but that was the 2x
interface and seems to be unrelated to this. I am clocking my FPGA off
of the ADC (ADC1) with an FPGA clock of 120 MHz and an ADC and DAC
clocks at 480 MHz.

I just built a test design with the adc_mkid and dac_mkid (2x)
interfaces. They seem to work fine w/o glitches.

Anyone experienced this problem and have  a solution?

Thanks,
Glenn