Hi Richard,

I made a ROACH2 version of this block at the last CASPER workshop, and
somewhere between then and now it seems to have disappeared into the
digital aether. I'll try and dig it out this weekend.

But in general, the modification procedure is:

1) Copy the relevant pcores in xps_base/XPS_ROACH_base/pcores to
xps_base/XPS_ROACH2_base/pcores
2) recompile any coregen modules for the newer FPGA (I think the x64
ADC there's probably a few async fifos)
3) modify the mpd files in the pcores/<the new pcore>/data/<pcore>.mpd
to change the list of supported FPGAs
4) modify the matlab files in xps_library/@xps_<core_name> to allow
ROACH2, and catch any board-specific settings

But you shouldn't have to do any of that, because I expect I can find
whatever USB stick I saved it on.... :)

Cheers,
Jack