Hey Tim,

Unfortunately, the one Gb Ethernet block is exclusively for ROACH2.
The ROACH-1 board only has 10GbE outputs (or XAUI) directly from the
FPGA via the CX4 connectors.
The only way to get data out on a slower connection is via the PowerPC
on 100mb Ethernet, using either the katcp interface or running code
directly on the PowerPC CPU.

Cheers,
Jack