All,

We're having an issue with a roach1 in GB where we can't access the xport. It doesn't seem to respond using a web browser to the default IP of 192.168.20.4. We also had our sys admin add an entry for its MAC address to our DHCP server and we still cannot communicate with it.

As far as I know, we have never even tried to access the xport on this roach, much less accidentally set it to some IP we can't remember.

We know our laptop is configured correctly because we can access xport on one of the other roaches here.

A few questions -- does anyone have a suggestion on how we could get into the xport? Is there a way to reset it to the factory defaults by chance?

We need to do this to enable the "auto power-up" feature. Is there any other way to enable this feature besides xport?

Thanks,
Jason