Hi, Charles,

Is it when you click OK on a block's mask dialog or when you run "update
diagram" or ???

Maybe you can find additional details in the "<model>_sysgen.log" or
"<model>_sysgen_warning.log" or "<model>_sysgen_error.log" files?  It would
really help to know which block or file is causing this error.

Thanks,
Dave