Okay, great! I'll work on the 10 GbE casper tutorial.

Cheers,


Brad Dober
Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Physics and Astronomy
University of Pennsylvania
Cell: 262-949-4668

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 11:21 AM, G Jones <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Brad,
> It works the same as the 10 GbE port, so the documentation for that block
> applies directly.
> GLenn
>
> On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 11:19 AM, Brad Dober <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Casperites,
>>
>> Sorry to bother you, but I'm wondering if anyone has used the one GbE
>> block/port on the Roach2.
>> I'm trying to get started sending/receiving data and don't see a
>> description page on the wiki. Is there a simple example out there that I
>> can look at to help me get started?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Brad Dober
>> Ph.D. Candidate
>> Department of Physics and Astronomy
>> University of Pennsylvania
>> Cell: 262-949-4668
>>
>
>

Reply via email to