Hi, Tom,

Have you calculated the skewness for some largish number of samples or are you
just going by the appearance of the histogram?  If the latter, are you sure
that the apparent skewness is not due to artifacts from the histogram bin
limits vs discrete sample values?

If you swap ADCs, does the same input signal show the same skewness?

Just some ideas,
Dave