On the far end of the concept spectrum, have you considered distributing time
over your existing ethernet network with IEEE-1588, and using this to
discipline local ovenised 10MHz oscs at each antenna?

I'm cc'ing Johan Burger, who heads up our Timing and Frequency Reference
subsystem, who might be able to offer some additional insight. I know they've
tried a few different lasers and detectors, with varying levels of success.

Jason Manley
CBF Manager
SKA-SA

Cell: +27 82 662 7726