Hi Andrew

Thanks for your reply. Can this also be an impedance matching issue, where
at lower frequencies the 50 ohm match is bad and there are reflections?
When you talk about pipeline length are you referring to the 10 clock cycle
latency that has been hard-coded? Is there a systematic way to determine
the required pipeline length at a specific frequency?

JP