Hi Homin,

Both Jack and myself have worked on this and Jack seems to have found a fix
to get the QDRs working at any frequency!

Read this thread for more details about the issues we had
https://www.mail-archive.com/casper@lists.berkeley.edu/msg05924.html

This is an issue from when the board was designed and has caused us endless
trouble with the QDR controller. I constrained the first registers on the
FGPA to be the closest register to the physical pin so that we wouldnt have
the added problem with routing delays in the FPGA. This can be seen in the
system.ucf in the ska-sa/mlib_devel repository.

Regards

Wesley

Wesley New
South African SKA Project