Assuming you are running a recent version of tcpborphserver, the error
message is generated at line 2601 or so in tg.c, where the beginning
of a packet is compared to the arp header which we can process
(arp_const). It maybe be that your network has:

* unusual arp traffic
* maybe vlan traffic
* or some sort of other corruption.

Check with tcpdump on a PC to see if you can spot anything usual, it
might not be anything serious but simply something that isn't
supported

regards

marc