Good day everyone

I am trying to implement tutorial 3 on a ROACH1 with a katadc. I have
previously done it on a ROACH2 with the iadc.

For some reason I am struggling to get the katadc to work. I am using the
katadc yellow block but I cant generate a spectrum. I hooked up an signal
generator to the katadc and gave it a square wave at 50MHz.

Am I doing something stupid? Or is there another yellow block that I should
rather use.

Have a great day

Heystek Grobler