Merge: 9835009 7402b29
Author: Paul Prozesky <pa...@ska.ac.za>
Date:   Fri Mar 4 17:27:09 2016 +0200

    Merge branch 'devel' of github.com:ska-sa/casperfpga into devel

Try installing casperfpga from that particular git commit and you'll likely
be more successful.

Also, before you use the fpga.program() function, you need to set the bof
file in the system information - I think I have mentioned how to do this in
the history of the mailing list somewhere before.

Let me know if it works.

Regards,
James