hi michael,

i don't know anyone who has converted the dual input ADC5G to a quad input
board;
as you pointed out, you'd to add two sma connectors, two baluns, and
associated input circuitry.
if you need several of these, it might be best to make a revised PCB.

there are a few companies that make an ADC5G like board with all four
inputs,
but they don't use zdoc, they use FMC connectors.
snap2 uses FMC, and most future casper fpga boards will likely use FMC...

best wishes,

dan