Yep, it's the process on the RPi that configures the FPGA and responds to
requests from casperfpga.

The tcpborphserver starts up as a daemon when the RPi boots (this is setup
via linux's upstart service), after which it listens for commands over the
Ethernet port.

The code is here:
https://github.com/jack-h/katcp_devel/tree/master/tcpborphserver3

Cheers,