Hi CASPER conference 2018 attendees,

Here is the updated schedule with some updates due to the addition of the
following:

1) *New:* Poster slide presentations by Talon Myburgh and Daniel Czech
taking place Saturday morning.
2) Jack Hickish will be providing advisory CASPER board feedback and no
longer Dan Werthimer.

For those not attending you can please ignore this email. I apologise for
the additional spam.

Kind regards,

Adam Isaacson
South African Radio Astronomy Observatory (SARAO)
Hardware Manager
Cell: (+27) 825639602
Tel:  (+27) 215067300
email: aisaac...@ska.ac.za