Hi Rick,

Yellow block we have only is only katadc, is this adc_mkid_4x ,
with mask:

Interface block for the MKID 12-bits ADC board (2xADS54RF63)

we don't have any ADC hardware at present, so this yellow block haven't been
tested yet,
But assume this work, could it be used for ADC2X550-12?  As I see the ADC chip
on ADC2X550-12 is :
1x TI ADS54RF63I ,  is this same with 2xADS54RF63?
Thanks!
Peter