Hi all,

We are just getting started with several SNAP boards and I have been tasked
with designing the layout of the SNAP's, HPC's, power supplies, and other
hardware inside an RFI cabinet. While the Casper website has several files
for a chassis designed for individual boards, we would prefer for the
SNAP's to be card inserted inside the cabinet to allow easy access. If
anyone has any suggestions about hardware (such as power supplies, card
guides, etc.) that they have used and like, I would greatly appreciate them
as I evaluate different options and sketch this up.

Thanks for the help!
Sean