Hi All,

We need to bring up a new ROACH2 board from scratch for the purpose of
introducing students to the tools based on the Casper 2018 tutorials.
Although I did all of this 3-4 years ago at our observatory, I need to
refresh my memory, and I would like to take advantage of any new
developments.  Are the instructions (ca 2015) still correct as listed
here:
https://casper.ssl.berkeley.edu/wiki/ROACH-2_Revision_2#Updating_tcpborphserver_3_etc.
?  If there are updated instructions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Dale Gary