Hi Alex, I have CCed the mailing list so that this information will be out
in the wild.

Firstly, here is a link to the SKARAB page on the wiki. It has all the
resources that one would need for the SKARABs.
https://casper.ssl.berkeley.edu/wiki/SKARAB

To use the CASPER tools, the BSP would need to be upgraded. The latest
images can be found here. https://github.com/ska-sa/skarab_bsp_images Adam
will respond with how to upload the new BSP images.

There is are 2 test designs in mlib_devel for the SKARAB ADC at
https://github.com/ska-sa/mlib_devel/tree/devel/jasper_library/test_models.

The Linux control software is built into CASPERFPGA and is in the devel
branch of the SKA repository here:
https://github.com/ska-sa/casperfpga/tree/devel There should be a function
to initialise the ADC. Amish should be able to elaborate here. The toolflow
will generate the "full" hdl design that can be opened in Vivado and
perused at ones leisure.

Please let me know if there are any other questions.

Wesley New
South African SKA Project
+2721 506 7300
www.ska.ac.za