Hey Franco and Jack

I have cheked that I have done the post install "fixes"

I have traced the error to these:

ERROR:NgdBuild:488 - Attribute value "LVCMOS33" is not an accepted value for
   attribute "IOSTANDARD" on "r2wb640mhz_roach_gpio_a_enable_not_ext<0>".
ERROR:NgdBuild:488 - Attribute value "LVCMOS33" is not an accepted value for
   attribute "IOSTANDARD" on "r2wb640mhz_roach_gpio_b_enable_not_ext<0>".

Do you perhaps know how I can fix this?

Heystek