Hi, Franco,

Are you trying to use a 140 MHz sample clock?  140 Msps operation in 16 input
mode is supported.  It should be very similar to how we ran this ADC board for
the PAPER correlator (200 Msps in 16 input mode).  We did not have duplicate
samples, so that sounds kind of strange to me.

FWIW, there are some frequency limitations based on the MMCM limitations in the
Virtex 6 FPGA on the ROACH2.  These are described here:

https://casper.ssl.berkeley.edu/wiki/ADC16x250-8#ADC16_Sample_Rate_vs_Virtex-6_MMCM_Limitations

<https://casper.ssl.berkeley.edu/wiki/ADC16x250-8#ADC16_Sample_Rate_vs_Virtex-6_MMCM_Limitations>

The text reads somewhat cryptically, but if you read it in conjunction with the
Virtex 6 MMCM documentation and the HMCAD1511 documentation, it will hopefully
be clear.

HTH,
Dave